Friday, October 15, 2010

San Francisco

I'm here and falling asleep. I got up  at 3 am this morning in order to get to the airport for my 5:45 flight. My watch says it's seven thirty but I know it's really 10.30. I'll have more energy to post tomorrow -- until then, here are some pictures I took with John's little Lumix -- my beloved Nikon was just too much to carry in addition to the suitcase and laptop. It does a respectable job though.
And thank you for all the neat comments yesterday. I'll carry them in my heart when I meet with Herself for breakfast -- at 6:30 tomorrow.(Markin/Mario's is particularly interesting...)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Fabulous photos, thank you so much for posting them when you are so tired. Best wishes for everything to go well for you.

BB said...

Those are great pictures. Sweet of you to post them so soon when you are exhausted. Hope tomorrow goes well and you enjoy the area a bit.

Martin said...

That little Lumix is doing the job. Nice photographs, especially the first one.

Good luck for the meeting with 'herself'.

Pat in east TN said...

Looks like a beautiful city. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Brian Miller said...

nice. hope you have a great time...i really like the reflection fo the building in the glass of the other in the second picture....nice pics!

Louise said...

Beautiful city! Have a ball!

Folkways Note Book said...

Great shots -- you have a knack for photography -- barbara

Margaret said...

Love the reflection shot in the middle! Enjoy SF!!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes/went well with Herself. If she's savy to her market, she will sign you to a two- or three-book deal quickly, assuming (we hope) you want to keep this gig going. Hope to cross paths with you one day; we're coming up next week to Waynesville/Maggie Vally but couldn't get away early in the month when you had events in that area. Ah well, something to look forward to. Have a great trip.

Lynne in GA

Vagabonde said...

I don’t recognize these buildings. They grew while I was away from San Francisco I guess. I left SF in 1970 after having lived there many years. I’m thinking that we should go back there for a wedding anniversary. I hope you have a good time there.