Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Writing Workshops in Rugby -- Tennessee, that is..




Once again, I must engage in a bit of shameless self-promotion. As well as the Wildacres workshop in July (see side bar,)  I will be teaching two weekend writing workshops in Historical Rugby, Tennessee. One is April,4 - 6, for beginners, the other is August 8 - 10 and it's a critique workshop in which we critique pages from your work in progress.. 

 Rugby is a charming place to spend a weekend and I'll do my best to  inform and inspire you.  There's information HERE  If you have more questions, ask me.


6 comments:

katy gilmore said...

This would be so inspiring - Vicki and a great setting - priceless!!

Suz said...

Vicki, you look gorgeous in that photo...red is your color
Maybe next year.....

Wayfarin' Stranger said...

We all look forward to having you here again, Vicki. I'm especially looking forward to the critique class. Jim

Jime said...

Wish I could be there but alas I'm to far away.

Folkways Note Book said...

That church reminds me of European churches I see in travelogues. Have fun at your workshop -- barbara

Brian Miller said...

hmmmm....
road trip?