Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bear With Me . . .


I haven't been blog visiting or vacuuming the house or doing anything but the most minimal cooking and laundry while I chip away at those last chapters.


Three to go. 

But I really need to visit the Pack Library in Asheville for a final bit of research.  (What did the Buncombe County jail look like in 1869? And what was in that pamphlet Allen had written?) 

With a family gathering and birthday dinner Saturday night, I've decided to postpone the library visit till Monday so I won't feel rushed.

And so I have time to make a birthday cake and vacuum up up the tumbling wads of dog hair that are everywhere. . .

Looking forward to a weekend in the here and now . . . 


5 comments:

Ms. A said...

Love the flower shots! You're almost there, just 3 to go!

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay daisies! And yay you, getting the end right there in front of you! Enjoy research (I always do, and mine is just for genealogy's sake.) So we both have bears in our title today!

Gwen said...

I know exactly what you mean. I get the same way when I make a quilt - housework goes by the wayside until the binding is ready to be sewn down!

Anvilcloud said...

I don't know how writers manage to find the time.

Jime said...

Yes, a family gathering and a little wine and the next day you are ready to grind it out